Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Smoked Pencil Set - SNEAK PEEK

I'll have swatches up for you guys tomorrow night, but I've seen a lot of questions around the internet about these, so thought  I'd put up a quick post.

Urban Decay has released a new travel-size, limited edition set of 24/7 Pencils called Smoked. This is a great item to pair up with your Smoked palette if you have one.


What UD Has to say:
Smoky doesn’t always mean black…deep, dynamic jewel tones, shimmering pewters, and chocolate neutrals all create super-sexy eyes. This quintessential set includes all these shades, plus our award-winning black, in experimental, travel-friendly sizes. If you’re thinking of toying with a sultry look, our creamy, vibrant, waterproof pencils are the perfect partners in crime.

What I have to say:
My set comes tomorrow!!! I'll put up personal pics, and swatches for you tomorrow night. I think these will be great either as a base underneath the shadows in my Smoke Palette, or used as eyeliner. These are the best eyeliners because they are waterproof and truly last all day. I'm very excited about this set.

Available NOW on www.urbandecay.com for $38.  It is limited-edition, so get it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are highly encouraged. However please refrain from posting links to other sites. I cannot always respond personally to every post, but appreciate and read them all.